I thought that now (procrastinating from studying for final exams taking place tomorrow and the next day) would be a good time for one last post - after exams and the flurry of packing sure to follow, it's off to Ayer's Rock and three more weeks in Australia before flying back to the States and a little something called reality.
We had our last law school class ever this past Tuesday, and perhaps I'm dense, but it hasn't quite sunk in yet that law school is very very nearly over. I guess when I'm back in NYC and graduating in my polyester drapery and mortarboard it'll be more real, but as for now, the extended vacation continues!
Thanks to everyone who has faithfully read / sporadically perused / sometimes browsed the pictures on this blog. I hope you found some amusement in it. And if you didn't I hope your face turned purple with jealousy at least. During the next three weeks I'll be travelling around various parts of Australia and it won't be likely I'll have the time or internet access to be posting any pictures. But! Have no fear, the flesh-and-blood Jen will be back in a matter of weeks - NYC arrival date is May 9. Clear your calendars, I expect lots of welcome back hugs!
Thanks for looking in! See y'all soon!
xo
jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment