While the matches at the Aussie Open don't start until next week Monday, we saw Rod Laver Arena while walking along the Yarra River last weekend. Rod Laver is the white beamed structure at the end of the river bend. It looks like we will all be going to the early rounds to see the matches with grounds passes. Josh is trying to score free tickets for us from a friend who may have access to some. For those of you who are as big of a tennis fan as I am (Mike and Amanda), I will have a ton of pictures from the matches next week hopefully...
Monday, January 08, 2007
Tennis Anyone?
While the matches at the Aussie Open don't start until next week Monday, we saw Rod Laver Arena while walking along the Yarra River last weekend. Rod Laver is the white beamed structure at the end of the river bend. It looks like we will all be going to the early rounds to see the matches with grounds passes. Josh is trying to score free tickets for us from a friend who may have access to some. For those of you who are as big of a tennis fan as I am (Mike and Amanda), I will have a ton of pictures from the matches next week hopefully...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment